Christmas Cards & Coffee


I feel like my head is exploding so I am taking my own advice today.  If you've read my previous post, I tried to encourage you to let the memories create themselves when you just can't seem to check off every last item on your to-do list.  So as I write this, I am wearing a deep red lipstick (it just makes me smile more) and sipping on a hot cup of my favorite coffee (the caffeine does wonders) savoring the experience of sealing the last few remaining Christmas Card envelopes.  The stress of my PTO role, meal prep business, birthday planning (well, those two are complete), laundry piles and overall #momlife has faded to the back of my mind for a few hours where I hope to suppress it fully until the new year.  I have even chosen to go without baking certain cookies this year, which is probably best because my gym attendance has less than offset my potential caloric intake.  So what if I only accomplished 90% of my goal?  The remaining 10% will be filled by unexpected laughter and non-manufactured memories.   


NJAPP Coffee Recipe

Christmas Starbucks Coffee Order

  1. Grande Christmas Blend Coffee (HOT)
  2. 1 pump of vanilla 
  3. A splash of warmed almond or coconut milk
  4. Lastly, a light dusting of cinnamon and cocoa powder