- 1/2 cup of steel cut oats
- 2 TBS of chopped apples & walnuts
- 2 TBS of a nut milk
- Turkey Burgers (3 oz each)
- 2 TBS of quinoa
- 1 TBS of toasted pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of steamed broccoli
- 6 oz of baked sockeye salmon
- 1/2 of a baked sweet potato
- aspargus & peppers
Do not lose your focus!
- Slow down - Enjoy your food
The holidays are behind you. Enjoy one cheat meal over the weekend
Focus on what goes into your mouth and watch your portions
Sneak in some quick 10 x 15 seconds sprints with a 30 minute walk 3x a week-PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE!
Winter Breakfast Options
Winter Lunch Options
4-6 ounces of a protein, 1-2 cups of a veggie, and a healthy fat
Winter Dinner Options
4-6 ounces of a protein, 1-2 cups of a veggie, and skip the healthy starch this season. Summer is almost here and it is time to focus.
If you're sticking to the meal plan above, you've earned yourself two - three snacks a day. Your snack calories should stay between 150-200 calories per snack, especially if you are working towards your goal of getting healthier and shedding some extra fat. Try out these favorites or see my full snack list:
EARLY Bed Time
(No phone past 9:30pm)