- 1 lemon
- Dates (check pantry first)
- Dark Chocolate (85%)
- Mulberries (check pantry first)
- Ground Flax Seed
- Ezekiel Low Sodium Bread
- 1 package of ground turkey meat
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 small container of mushrooms
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds (check pantry first)
- 1 Onion or 1 shallot
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (in water low sodium)
- 1 bag of string beans
- 1 pound of fish (I like the steelhead or wild caught salmon)
- 1 box of Organic Black Bean Spaghetti + these ingredients if you are making my Black Bean Spaghetti +2
Day 1 of 3
Day 2 of 3
Ezekiel Bread +Sweet
Day 3 of 3
Ezekiel Bread with a "Pop"
"Eating well is a sign of self respect."
If you're sticking to the meal plan above, you've earned yourself two - three snacks a day. Your snack calories should stay between 150-200 calories per snack, especially if you are working towards your goal of getting healthier and shedding some extra fat. Try out these favorites or see my full snack list:
- 1 medium banana, serving of dates & 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.
2. 1 small turkey burger, 1/2 cup of string beans & a 1/2 of an orange.