- 1 Package of Shady Brook Farms Turkey Chop Meat (I prefer the NO added hormones, steroids or growth promoting antibiotics)
- 1/2 Granny Smith Apple (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup of Thinly Sliced Leeks
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tsp of Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp of Coarse Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Egg
Heat up your cast iron frying pan.
Mix all of the above ingredients together.
Spray your pan generously with your spray oil.
Scoop out 2 heaping tablespoons of your turkey meat mixture. Drop them onto your warm, sprayed pan. I cook 3 patties at a time on my pan.
Cook your burgers evenly on both sides. Making sure there is no evidence of pink in your burgers.
Pro Tip: Serve alongside any roasted veggies or on top of a simple spinach salad with a dollop of hummus or ground mustard would be delish too.