- 1 Medium Yellow Squash (grated on the large holes of your grater)
- 1 Medium Green Squash (grated on the large holes of your grater)
- (optional) 1 Medium Carrot (grated on the large holes of your grater)
- 1 Cup Chopped Yellow Onion
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- (optional) 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp EVOO or Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
Melt your 2 tbsp of EVOO or coconut oil on your large, pre-heated pan.
Add your garlic, onions, parsley, salt and pepper to the melted coconut oil. Cook just enough until the garlic puffs up and your onions start to become a little translucent. You may want to do this on a low-medium flame.
Add your grated yellow and green squash and carrots (if you are using them) to the sauté party. Mix together and cook evenly until the good carbs start to relax and their rawness cooks out.
Add your fresh lemon juice to the pan. You will hear the party turn up a notch.
Cover with a lid for 1-2 minutes. This allows the steam that was created by your fresh lemon juice to cook down your good carbs and finish their workout.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss again.