Power Snack +5
- Protein: 12-16 oz of cooked and chopped chicken breast, cooled to room temp.
- Grain: 1 cup of cooked and cooled wheat berries.
- Fruit: 1 segmented naval orange.
- Veggie: 1 cup of blanched string beans, chopped.
- Good fat: 4 tbs toasted sunflower seeds.
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ ground pepper
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbs of fresh chopped mint
- 2 tbs of chopped red onion
- ½ cup of white vinegar
- 1 cup of orange, coconut zico drink. (save some for later in case your mixture dries out)
- 2 tbs of melted coconut oil (do not mix your coconut oil with your other cold liquids, because your coconut oil will solidifythe moment it mixes with the cold liquids.)
Mix all these cooked ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Mix together your chicken, wheat berries, orange pieces, string beans & sunflower seeds. Set aside.
Pour your melted coconut oil over your cooked, chopped ingredients. Give that Power Snack +5 ingredients a good mixing, and make sure your coconut oil is well mixed in too. Optional: Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the mixture and give it one more stir.
In a separate glass bowl combine all your wet & dry dressing ingredients. Once everything is whisked together, pour your dressing mixture over your Power Snack +5 mixture and stir till everything is well dressed and mixed. Serve yourself a cup of this amazing Power Snack +5 and enjoy.
Store your Power Snack +5 in a glass meal prep container or in small round snack containers for on the go snacking. Enjoy and remember to ASK B4 U SNACK.