- 2 cups of cubed, skinless, cooked grilled chicken breasts
- 1 large container of washed & dried blueberries
- 4 english cucumbers sliced
- 1 cup of whole pecans
- ¼ cup of finely chopped red onions
- 2 finely chopped heads of romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup of grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- 2 tbsp of agave
- 2 tbsp of cold water
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss the greens, blueberries, pecans, cucumbers, onions and chicken until well mixed.
For the salad dressing, combine the grapeseed oil, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, blueberries, water and agave in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour ½ the dressing over your mixed salad and toss until everything is combined. Optional: Add salt and pepper to taste. Set extra dressing aside in case you need to drizzle a little more on.