- 1 cup of figs (quartered)
- 1 cup of strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups of naval oranges (segmented)
- 1 cup of pineapple (cubed)
- 1 cup of grapes (halved)
- 2 cups of cantaloupe (cubed)
- 2 kiwi's (peeled & sliced)
- ¼ cup of toasted coconut chips (sweetened)
- ¼ cup of coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp of fresh key lime juice
- 1 tbsp of wild local honey
- Fresh Mint
In a large glass bowl, combine all the above fruit.
Squeeze the fresh lime juice and drizzle the honey over fruit and toss gently to combine. Garnish with coconut, mint and serve.
Simple & Pretty
(parchment & burlap)