- ️8oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- ️1/2 of a medium banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I like Vega Sport)
- ️2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 of a granny smith apple
- 1 tbsp of raisins
- 1 tsp of black chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of plain oatmeal
- Leprechaun Sprinkles
Add all the above ingredients in that order into your mixer and blend on high for 3 minutes.
Pour immediately into a large glass cup.
Top with some Leprechaun Sprinkles
- gold stars
- green twinkles
- a chocolate gold coin
- 2 leaf Spinach-Clover Leaf
NJAPP Pro Tip: I am just kidding, there is no such thing as a 2 leaf-spinach-clover leaf.
The recipe can also be found at Heather Zwain's The Bergen County Bible